Here is my DREAM list.
Prayers:
Dear mysterious, powerful law of attraction, I want all these in my life. Thank you. :)
This is my dream car - BMW M6, Black.

The Sail @ marina bay.

I want to be clad in LV from head to toe, inside-out. LOL!

My dream.... :P

Disclaimer: this is strictly for 21 and above...
I'd like to say thank you for my dream job and thank you for the fantastic and wonderful people i'm working with right now. I'm truly blessed.
Thank you.

One Question, have you been able to save your first S$5,000? If yes, what have you been doing with it? If nothing being done with that money, then you should read a few times more of the book on "Rich Dad, Poor Dad"! Haha!
ReplyDeleteONe question ,who da gal ?? when i saw the last pic my eyes rolled up lor !!! how u attract her when u dunno her name ley ???
ReplyDeleteWing just told me Jessica Alba la bro , Jessica looks really different in this pic ... Much nicer ... tee hee !!!
** covers mouth and giggles like a li'l schoolgirl **