I want to thank the family for making a point to wake up early to reach Raffles Place @ 7.30 am to canvass and to help me see where I'm lacking and the wrong attitude towards, not just canvassing alone, but also towards my work.
I am sorry that I forgot to prepare the survey forms that caused a delay in the start of the project. We only got to start at close to 8.30am.
I am humbled by their sheer determination and confidence that they are in control of the results of getting name. Puts me to shame in regards to my performance at work.
Kristen, John and danny had 10 names by 10.30am. They persevered despite the heavy downpour, never letting the poor weather as an excuse or a reason of tougher situation.
Bro-Ken magnificently brush aside security guards who tried to make things difficult for us and ask us to stop our activities.
Eventually, we got our way.
Wing achieved 30 names by 12 noon through sheer hard work and determination. Each and everyone of you rock.
All in all, I've learnt alot through observing the whole family, spirit and conduct, during surveying.
Thank you, my family. I really appreciate your care and concern. I know, appreciation don't do nuts if I don't do something about my mentality about work and bring in the production required to, not just my own success but also to do justice for the effort, care and concerns the family have for me.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Very well said Kid . Proud of you .
ReplyDeleteYou've worked very smart till now and last year in the month of december i stood testimony to your Brilliant hard work ... and again sometime this year in March or April ... problem is ... you *fizzle* out ...
Dear Esther,
ReplyDeleteI BELIEVE you are capable of GREAT things, not just good. And I am sure this belief is not mine alone. The team will stop at nothing, just to save you. I do hope you know that everyone of us means well and can't wait to have the brilliant E Nip back with us. Dream and Run for it, Esther. Today is the true beginning of your success... The HERO is in YOU.