Thursday, May 14, 2009

Surrendipity

Unbelievable la!
LOL! sorry i just have to blog this down~!
I was kinda bored while doing telephoning and decided to call a good fren of mine to 'disturb'. Well of course, I called with the intention to ask for her chio and older(literally a MILF), sister's number and perhaps... you know, get lucky... IN BUSINESS(I'm serious!). We were talking really chattily, like how old frens do and suddenly:

Fren: 'Oh, my sis's back home.'
Me: Oh really? Hey pass the phone over leh!
Fren: for what?
Me: Flirt la! No la... just to say hi, it's been a long time since i've seen her anyway.
Fren: Disgusting! k you hold on. Jie...
Sister: Hello!
Me: Hi!!! How are you?
Sister: I'm good. Where are you working at now?
Me: Prudential. (said with a smile)
Sister: oh you mean as an adviser?
Me: yes, As a financial consultant.
Sister: well, it's about time for me to start some endowment policies for my gal so... do you still have my number?
Me: No, that's why I asked 'fren' to pass the phone.
Sister: ok.. I'll get her to...
Me: Well, you can give me now, I've got my pen and paper ready.
Sister: oh ok! 9XXXXXXX. I'll be busy this 2 weeks coz I've got some project going on. So I'll see you in the first week of june?
Me: Sure! hey, when are we ever going to play MJ together?
Sister: are you good at it? or u might get trashed by me.
Me: I'm ok. Good enough I guess. How big a bet do u play?
Sister: 5-1.
Me:Onz.
Sister: ok I'lll see you soon. We'll arrange again. Pass the phone back to my sis.
ME:ok!

And the rest is history. :) I just love... them.
*Cheeky smile*

2 comments:

  1. Awesome man E , once again when the predominant thought in your mind is something ur passionate about you'll end up accomplishing miracles !!

    What's more when in this scenario it's the older sis .. erm ... .just for business [Seriously ... ]

    **Laughs under his breath , shakes head in demonstration of resignation to fate ** and whispers gently .." Esther ar Esther ... "

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest assured bro, you taught me well. The savings plan comes first. :)

    ReplyDelete