Finally, Most of my prushield cases are billed. waiting for payment from CPF.
Any underwriting requirements are more or less handled. One more Photocopy of IC is required.
Due to the personal(not private, but personal)importance of grabbing the A&H challenge, I had to forgo a morning meeting.
Sorry kristy and john, I know you guys are lonely without me/us. (hehe!)
But I'm sure you'd understand that one of the perks of being in a TEAM is to be able to go for trips together!!
So Just for the that day, Closing and securing cases are 1st priority, second to none. Lost my financial calculator yesterday. Was too focused on closing the case and rush to the next appt that I'd forgot to check my belongings!!! SOBS!!!!
Alot of us ran into a 'bit' of trouble with the New Biz department due to the lack of efficiency/manpower in KL side.
It's gonna be a heart attack period for this weekend.
Right now, here in the office, gonna do some calling to set up more appointments for the week to come, after posting this entry.
Gonna fight till the very end of this month, even with A & H aside, there's still a THREE-team challenge... Gotta bag that in too. JR's gonna be away for about a week in Sept, We'd better open up more cases asap...
Don't worry bro, I'm sure you'd already have quite abit in reserves right? hehe...
Birthday's on monday, but celebration's on hold. Wanna give myself a birthday treat to 2 days off-work to rest and relax, before I run, no, SPRINT, the rest of the journey back to home base Barcelona.
Ole! ole! ole!!!
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment