ok. A&H challenge is done. Phew~!
31/08 is the day that I came to this world 25 years ago. I made my 1st cry of existance.
Yesterday, I made a cry of determination and victory as I fought tooth and nail to rush all my cases for the challenge.
I was given a chance to re-live dec'08 again. To remember what it feels like to fight till the very last minute, cross the finishing line and then stop in your tracks, with your heart still racing, neurons still firing but only to realise that at the very moment the stopwatch stopped, there's nothing else you can do but to leave things in the hands of divine intervention.
I realised, that I missed this feeling very very much. I don't ever want this to end. So, I will run (ok, sorry kor and boss, I should've done so earlier, but better late than never!)every month till the closing of Prudential Life Ops.
Yesterday, was a frantic rush, due to some screw-ups in underwriting, but I want to run hard just for the sake of incepting more cases, not because I had some shortfall. I wanna experience how it's like to run like that. I don't regret not realising earlier, simply because this is a realisation that has to take place by itself, otherwise, it wont have any impact.
As a (STILL) young financial consultant, there's still alot of things that has to be learnt, not just to achieve. I've learnt alot more about myself, and the exact demands of this career. Answers are simple, yet extremely difficult to execute.
I''m back. Just barely on track. But i'll be on 'Fast Track' by October. :)
Everyone, our company is giving out free money at the end of september, let's go grab it for our Bangkok/Chiangmai trip!!! Woohoo!! 7 more to go. Yeah!
PS: yesterday I worked till 6pm, today I've got 2 appt till most probably 9 plus. Argh!!! A little hard to take a day break sia!!! damn! hahahaha!!!
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Esther Has made tremendous progress , haven't you , kid ?
ReplyDeletePosted on the 25th congratulating you on clearing your A and H ONLY to realise that hiccup on the 30th Aug but still you fought and cleared !!
Battle well fought kid . well done !